Digital Marketing Executive
SuperPark Singapore is looking for Digital Marketing Executive!
If you want to work for people who make you feel motivated, developed and appreciated, then we’d love to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibility
- Establish a strong and clear sense of brand integrity at every touchpoint with the key audience groups in accordance with the brand guidelines and support materials provided by SuperPark HQ.
- Ensure all digital marketing initiatives are committed to engaging consumers and driving traffic to venues while maintaining brand consistency.
Digital & Social Media Coordination
- Support Head of Marketing in developing/implementing digital marketing strategy and action plan to drive customer acquisition, lead generation and customer engagement on all digital channels.
- Ownership of the local SuperPark website and social media platforms, ensuring the content is relevant, engaging and updated regularly in accordance with the brand guidelines, and always optimised for enhancing brand awareness driving conversion.
- Develop social media calendar, curate and publish content.
- Manage digital agency executing Ad words and Performance Media campaign. Ability to physically run Ad Words and Display ad campaigns yourself is favourable but not required.
- Creating and always optimising website pages to ensure best results for SEO and to take customer through the sales funnel.
- Keep abreast on digital marketing trends and channels as well as evaluate and identify any potential platforms (e.g. KOL, Bloggers, etc.).
Graphic and Creatives Design
- Create original, creative and engaging content for use across all online platforms including copywriting, shooting video / photography, re-purposing existing content, discovering and re-creating external content which is on-brand.
- Create and localize on-brand marketing collaterals including posters, flyers, In-venue signages and display, and ad-hoc marketing material preparations.
EDM and CRM
- Develop engaging and regular EDMs to communicate with existing database and drive database growth initiatives and online conversion.
- Assist in developing CRM function including email automation, segmentation etc. and to increase customer engagement, loyalty and retention.
Strategy and management
- Manage all digital media marketing expenses and ensure budgets are maintained and funds allocated appropriately based on brand priorities.
- Monitor and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs).
- Coordinate with external agency or partners to execute digital campaigns across platforms that drive online traffic, conversion and spend.
- Handle ad hoc assignments whenever necessary.
Skills & Experience Required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year digital media marketing experience working with a variety of social media channels, as well as exemplary English and traditional Chinese written, spelling, grammar skills and a strong attention to detail.
You will be creative and technically savvy, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Sound knowledge in marketing across various social channels, specifically but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Weibo, YouTube,
- Proficient in using Facebook Business Manager
- Sound understanding of digital analytics & metrics
- Ability to use Adobe editing software to develop content, e.g.Videos, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, After effect etc.
- Skills in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, and to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound
- Experience with Word Press CMS
- Experience with using email marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp
- Experience with Google Analytics
Experience with youth, sports or other relevant lifestyle brands is preferred and tertiary qualifications in Marketing are preferred but not essential.
Most importantly, the Digital Marketing Executive needs to live and breathe the brand culture and values. You need to be a straight-talker and a problem-solver. You need to be ready to roll their sleeves up and get in alongside the team to make stuff happen. You also need to be a leader with confidence born from self-belief, not ego.
If you’re interested, please email your resume to email@example.com