SUPERSPOOK 2021 FAQ
- 1. What is SuperSpook 2021?
- The first ever Halloween-themed session in SuperPark Singapore with 3 intense scare zones and Halloween decorations where groups of friends and family will go to enjoy the experience together with.
- 2. What health and safety procedures will be in place for SuperSpook 2021?
- For safety, guests should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart condition or other medical conditions that could be aggravated by our scare-actors.
Maximum group size of 5 people.
Guests must always wear their masks.
Adhere to safe distancing rules.
Stay within their social group while playing in the park.
To find out more, please click [HERE]
- 3. When is SuperSpook 2021?
- SuperSpook will take place on selected nights:
22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th and 31st October 2021 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
- There are 2 SuperSpookSessions per day:
1st Session: 6.00PM to 8.00PM
2nd Session: 8.30PM to 10.30PM
- 4. What time should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to your session to allow time for registration and completion of waiver checks. Kindly ensure that you complete your waivers online before arriving to maximise your Spooky time!
- 5. How much are SuperSpook Tickets?
- INDIVIDUAL REGULAR TICKET (General admission ticket for anyone above 100cm in height): $39.90
- Book your tickets from 14 Sep – 30 Sep to enjoy 15% OFF
- 6. Will the regular activities be open?
- All our regular activities are open during SuperSpook sessions.
- 7. What are the Rules & Guidelines?
- • No Costumes, Costume Masks, or Face Paint.
• Food, drinks, bottles, recording/flash photography, flashlights or laser pens are not allowed in the park.
• Mistreat of the scare actors and inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated, guests will be forced to leave the premises.
- 8. Can I wear a costume or mask?
- Costumes, Costume masks and Face paint are not allowed during SuperSpook sessions.
This rule is for the safety of both our team members and guests.
- 9. What should I wear?
- To ensure maximum comfort, we highly recommend guest to be in athletics clothing, covered shoes and some stretching before the start of any activity is highly recommended.
- 10. Is there an age minimum for the event?
- OUR HALLOWEEN-THEMED SESSIONS MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS OLD ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OUR SCARE ZONES.
- 11. What are the SuperSpook 2021 Scare zones?
- SuperSpook 2021
1. Devil’s Bend
2. Haunted Playground
3. Horror Maze
- 12. Are our scare actors allowed to touch you?
- Our Scare Actors are not allowed to touch our guests and must maintain a 1m social distancing at any time.
- 13. Am I allowed to take photos and videos?
- Yes, however, recording or flash photography are not allowed in the scare zones.
- 14. How do I buy my SuperSpook Tickets?
- To book your tickets click [HERE]
1. Select intended visit date.
2. Select ‘SuperSpook 2021’.
3. Select your Timeslot.
4. Add your tickets and click on ‘Continue to checkout’
5. Add SuperPark Full grip socks into your checkout if you do not have any.
(Only SuperPark Full Grip Socks are allowed in our park)
6. Enter your information. Read and accept SuperPark Singapore’s Terms & Conditions.
7. Click on ‘Confirm Booking’ to make payment. You will receive your e-ticket via email.
- 15. What should I do if I didn’t receive my e-ticket?
- You may send an email to us at Hello@superpark.com.sg or call us at 6239 5360.
Kindly provide us the following details for us to retrieve your tickets:
Booking Number: (e.g. 123456)
Ticket Type: (e.g. 2 x INDIVIDUAL REGULAR TICKET)
Session: (e.g. 6PM to 8PM session)