BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE STARTS AT $450
What it includes:
✓ Express Private Check-in at arrival
✓ Additional 30 minutes Party Time after play
✓ Inclusive of tickets for 5 pax (inclusive of adults and children)
✓ 2 Hours of Party Room usage & Guided Play Time with Host
✓ Inclusive of SuperPark full grip socks for each of the 5 party guests (celebrant inclusive)
✓ A door gift for each of 5 party guests (celebrant inclusive)
*Additional pax at $55 (when permissible)
A RECIPE FOR BIRTHDAY SUCCESS!
SuperPark strives to bring endless smiles, laughter and “all-you-can-play” activities to all our birthday heroes and their guests. Experienced in hosting over 2000 party celebrations in various sizes, we have many unique features withstand even the most boisterous of people and parties!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES FAQ
- 1. How can I confirm my party booking?
- Once the booking date and time are confirmed, a $200 non-refundable deposit is required. However if you purchased a $10 Booking Protect, the $200 deposit becomes refundable.
- 2. If I have more than 5 guests, can I still proceed?
- SuperPark Singapore will abide by the guidelines stipulated by MOH. At the moment, the max group size is 5 pax each. We are unable to accept party bookings with more than 5 guests, including adults and children. We seek your cooperation and understanding to abide by the laws to keep everyone safe.
- 3. What is the role of the party host?
- The party host will be with the party guests throughout the 2.5 hours party session, guiding them with 4 pre-selected activities and followed by a guided free play for everyone.
- 4. What is the minimum age requirement for kids?
- As this is a drop off a birthday party, the minimum age requirement is 6 years old. The party celebration will consist of 5 kids and 1 party host guide.
- 5. If some of my guests don’t show up that day, any partial refund?
- We are unable to do any partial refund if the number of guests falls below the confirmed numbers. There will be no changes to the final bill.
- 6. Does everyone in my party have to sign the waiver?
- Yes, everyone must sign the waiver form. Minors below 18 will need a parent/guardian to sign the waiver form on behalf.
- 7. Can we add more time to our party room if we determine we would like to stay longer?
- We are unable to do any extension on the usage of the party room after the selected 2-hour session as our park will be closed for sanitization for the next session.
- 8. Is there any guideline on the clothes or footwear to enjoy the park?
- Come in comfortable clothing as our park activities require plenty of movement. Kindly note that covered shoes are required for these two activities – Super Climb and Skate & Scoot World. Please note that SuperPark Full Grip Socks are required for play. Socks are included in the party package for all invited guests/celebrant.
- 9. Can I remove items from the package?
- You may choose to do so. However, please note that the price of the party package will remain the same.
- 10. Are we allowed to bring in our own food?
- No food is permitted due to the Safety Management Measures
- 11. Can I do my own room decorations?
- Yes, you may decorate the party room with your own decorations. Please note that decorations put up should not damage the existing premise, else there will be a charge for the relevant damages.
- 12. What if my guests arrive late?
- The party sessions are fixed. We encourage you to remind your guests to arrive promptly at the stipulated time. There will be no extension on party time if guests arrived late.
- 13. When do guests need to exit the party room?
- The room is available to you and your guests for the 2 hours party session booked.
All guests will need to leave the party room after the session.
- 14. When will I need to settle payment in full?
- An 80% non-refundable deposit has to be made to confirm a birthday party slot. The balance of the total party package has to be fulfilled on the booking date.
- 15. When do I need to give the final details of my party attendees?
- Kindly provide us with the final details of your party attendees 1 week before the party date. This will include the total pax and their names.
- 16. What is the cancellation policy?
- Cancellation of the party is not allowed. However, if you purchased a $10 Booking Protect, the $200 deposit becomes refundable.