With a dual spooky and cute concept, you’ll scream with joy at limited edition Super Halloween characters, engaging activities and immersive decorations!
1st – 31st October, 2019
SuperHalloween Combo Ticket Promotion
From 1 – 30 October,
Buy 3 Regular* One-Day ticket at only $88 (U.P $105)
Exclusively on 31 October,
Buy 1 One-Day ticket and get 1 FREE (Worth $35)
Get your tickets NOW!
Please select these icons when you book online
SuperDressed Instagram contest
Weekly Prizes: FREE one-day tickets (Worth $48)
How to WIN:
Post a picture of yourself on IG in your most creative Halloween costume and hashtag #Superhalloweensg. Remember to set your profile to public for SPSG to find.
Be prepared for judgement by the council of witches!
What’s Halloween without trick or treat?
Play Seek the Grim Reaper after 6pm at the Halloween Zone.
Find him and WIN SuperTreats.
Warning: He might trick you into staying with him for eternity.
WIN a challenge issued by Supernatural Beings
wandering the park after 6 and be awarded a FREE Pass.
Caution: Lost souls might end up being an ingredient for their next meal.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- SuperHalloween Combo is valid for purchase only from 1 – 31 Oct 2019 for both walk-in and online purchase subject to availability and limited slots per day on a first come first serve basis.
- 1 for 1 Halloween Day Promo is only valid on 31 Oct 2019 and for online and walk-in purchase subject to availability and limited slots per day on a first come first serve basis.
- All tickets purchased are to be used for same day admission into SuperPark.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any form of cash or credit.
- SuperPark reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Not stackable with other promo codes.
- Any child below 8 years old must ALWAYS be accompanied and supervised by a responsible guardian (aged 18 or above) with paid and valid admission.
- Grip socks are required and not included in this promotion. It can be purchased on-site.
- All matters and disputes will be subjected to the final discretion of SuperPark Singapore.