SUPERSPOOK 2022 FAQ
- 1. What is SuperSpook 2022?
- SuperSpook is a place where your worst fears come to life. A place where the darkness engulfs you, and the only thing you can hear are the screams of other victims. This Halloween, come to SuperSpook and experience terror like never before.
- 2. What health and safety procedures will be in place for SuperSpook 2022?
- From 29 August 2022, mask-wearing in indoor settings will be optional. In addition, guests with high blood pressure, heart conditions, or any other medical conditions that could be aggravated by our scare-actors should not enter the attraction.
- 3. When is SuperSpook 2022?
- SuperSpook will take place on selected nights:
21, 22, 23 Oct and 28, 29, 30 Oct 2022 (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
Time (2 sessions)
5.30pm -7.30pm, 8pm-10pm
- 4. What time should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to your session to allow time for registration and completion of waiver checks. Kindly ensure that you complete your waivers online before arriving to maximize your SuperSpooky time!
If you arrive late, we may not be able to accommodate you. Please understand that this is for your safety and the safety of others in the attraction. No refunds or rescheduling will be given for latecomers.
- 5. Will the regular activities be open?
- Yes, all regular activities will remain open.
- 6. What is not allowed at SuperSpook?
- • No Costumes, Costume Masks, or Face Paint.
• Food, drinks, bottles, recording/flash photography, flashlights or laser pens are not allowed in the park.
• Mistreatment of the scare actors will not be tolerated. Guests who engage in these behaviours will be required to leave the premises.
- 7. Can I wear a costume or mask?
- Costumes, costume masks and face paint are NOT allowed. This is for the safety of both our team members and guests.
- 8. What should I wear?
- We encourage wearing comfortable clothing and shoes that you can easily move in. Avoid anything too restrictive or tight as it may inhibit your movements. We recommend wearing athletic clothing and covered shoes. Additionally, stretching before the event is highly recommended.
- 9. Is there an age minimum for the event?
- SuperPark recommends that all attendees be at least 18 years old, but entry to the event is at your own risk. SuperPark will not be responsible for any injuries.
- 10. Will your scare actors touch me?
- No, our scare actors are not allowed to touch our guests. Our goal is to provide guests with a horrifying, yet safe experience.
- 11. Am I allowed to take photos and videos?
- Yes! However, recording or flash photography are not allowed in the scare zones.
- 12. How can I buy my SuperSpook Tickets?
- To book your tickets click here
1. Select intended visit date.
2. Select ‘SuperSpook 2022’.
3. Select your Timeslot.
4. Add your tickets and click on ‘Continue to checkout’
5. Add SuperPark Full grip socks into your checkout if you do not have any.
(Only SuperPark Full Grip Socks are allowed in our park)
6. Enter your information. Read and accept SuperPark Singapore’s Terms & Conditions.
7. Click on ‘Confirm Booking’ to make payment. You will receive your e-ticket via email.
- 13. What should I do if I didn’t receive my e-ticket?
- You may send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6239 5360.
Kindly provide us the following details for us to retrieve your tickets:
Booking Number: (e.g. 123456)
Ticket Type: (e.g. 2 x INDIVIDUAL REGULAR TICKET)
Session: (e.g. 5.30PM to 7.30PM session)