Buy online & skip the queue!
SUPER 8 Multi visit-pass, $248
Save more with SUPER 8 multi-visit pass valid for 8 visits in 12 months! Share your experience with your family & friends!
REMINDER: Booking is required separately.
Terms & Conditions:
- Up to 8 visits to SuperPark Singapore on any session timeslots
- Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Valid for Regular Tickets
- Compulsory SuperPark full-grip socks are not included
- SUPER 8 Multi-Visit Pass is transferable between guests
- Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced or refunded
Store your belongings in our lockers
Lockers are located near the turnstile
- $2 for 2.5 hours usage
- $1 for subsequent hour
- Payment methods accepted:
- Cash (SGD 2, 5, 10)
- Coins (SGD 1)
- Contactless (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, PayNow, Alipay, WeChat, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay)
- Lockers can be opened unlimited times within the 2.5 hours
- Please arrive 15 – 30 minutes before your session begins to maximize your playtime.
- Mask wearing is compulsory in the park for guests who are 6 years old and above at all times.
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years old and above) for entry. Additional adult will be chargeable at SGD$30.90 (non-peak) and SGD$33.90 (peak).
- Identification may be required as proof of age (for children below 8).
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising children under their care at all times.
- All guests entering SuperPark Singapore must complete the Waiver Form before entering the park.
- SuperPark grip socks must be worn at all times by all guests (adult and children) entering into the park. Ticket price excludes grip socks; SGD$3.50 per pair.
- Athletics wear or gym outfit is recommended for optimum fun and comfort in our park.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed in the park with the exception of baby formula.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted in the park. Anyone found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol (intoxicated) will not be allowed entry into the park.
- Smoking is not allowed in the park.
- Damages caused through bad, unruly behavior or misuse of the facilities will be charged to the guest.
- Guests agree not to hold the Owners, Management and Staff of SuperPark Singapore liable for any injury or casualty that may be sustained at the park.
- Use of all SuperPark activity stations are at guests’ own risk.
- Use of the park is governed by regulations and published conditions.
- Tickets and wristbands are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale.
- Failure to follow posted guidelines may result in serious injury or expulsion from the park.
- SuperPark Singapore is under surveillance at all times.
PARK CAPACITY AND IMPACT ON ACCESS
If the park reaches capacity for any event or on a normal day of operating, we reserve the right to close the park to further guests. Whilst this is very inconvenient it is necessary for guest experience and health and safety. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height limits; please refer to below:
- Max 100cm:
- Kid’s Gym
- Min 100cm:
- Flying Fox
- Tube Slide
- Max 120cm:
- Kid’s Trampoline
- Kid’s Airbag
- Min 120cm:
- Valo Jump
- Super Airbag
- Skate & Scoot World
- Min 140cm:
- Other activities without height restrictions:
- Adventure City
- Hot Stepper
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Street Basketball
- Street Soccer
- Pedal Car Track
- Ninja Track
- The following activities are designed with a maximum weight limit of 120kg for safety:
- Trampoline Platform
- Valo Jump
- Flying Fox
- Super Climb
- No belt buckles, protruding hairpieces, or studs on clothing are permitted.
- For some activities, we recommend emptying your pockets.
- All electronics, mobile devices, and other handheld objects are not allowed on trampoline mats and padding.
- Covered sports shoes are required for Super Climb and Skate & Scoot World.
- TheTerms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the Conditions of Entry and use of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- SuperPark Singapore reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Singapore’s discretion.