Safe Management Measures
Help us keep SuperPark safe and clean!
We are raising our hygiene standards to ensure safe play for all. Here are the safety measures we have implemented.
SAFETY & CLEANLINESS IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY
- Extensive sanitization in between play session
- Gears are sanitized after each use
- Limiting our capacity to below 50%
SAFE PLAY FOR ALL
Join us in keeping everyone safe!
- Face masks to be worn at all times*
- Adhere to safe distancing rules
- Sanitize your hands frequently
- Max group size of 5
- Stay within your own social group
*Face masks are exempted for activities like Trampoline, Augmented Climbing Wall, SuperClimb and Obstacle Wall, but must be worn promptly after activity.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Maximize your 2-hour session visit here!
- Avoid disappointment, online time-slot booking only
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before play session
WHEN YOU ARE HERE!
- Contactless Payment
- Face masks and social distancing
- Regular Hand Sanitization
- Look out and adhere to play zone capacity
- Do not intermingle and stick to max groups size of 5
- It is important for parents to accompany their little ones at all times!
- Play according to the rules at each play zone
- At the end of the session, avoid gathering and leave in an orderly manner