Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND WEBSITE
The following website terms and conditions of sale (‘Terms and Conditions’) apply to the sale of any entry tickets or use of the services and facilities with SuperPark Group Holdings with its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter, “Our”, “Us” or “We”).
IMPORTANT NOTICE –YOUR ENTRY AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND FACILITIES ARE CONDITIONAL UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR ASSUMPTION OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER TERMS (“WAIVER”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS WITH CARE AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
The Waiver is incorporated by reference and forms part of your agreement with Us. A copy of the Waiver is always provided during or before you purchase your ticket (whether in person or online), and also available at any time for your reference on our website at www.superpark.com.sg
- All tickets remain Our property and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with.
- You must comply with all of Our signs or other directions and We may suspend or cancel your access to recreational activities at any of Our venues in Our absolute discretion for non compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- SuperPark Singapore, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to change Our operating dates and hours, remove or cancel all or any activities or areas within the park for any reason including but not limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the ticket will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the advertised activities or areas are removed or closed during the visit.
- If you choose to use any cloakroom or storage facilities offered by Us, We do not recommend storing any valuables there. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property stored in any cloakroom or storage facilities at Our venue (whether arising from Our negligence or otherwise).
- If you purchase a ticket for the use of Our facilities on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- In the event that you have purchased an annual / monthly pass, these Terms and Conditions and the Waiver shall continue for the duration of the pass unless by its nature the terms are meant to survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions or the Waiver.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
8. These Terms and Conditions
8.1. Please read these Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions.
8.2. The Website is provided by SuperPark Asia Group Pte Ltd for Us.
8.3. The Website may provide links to third party websites and the products or services of third parties. We are not responsible and are not liable in any way for third party content provided on or through the Website. Your access or use of the third party sites is at your own risk.
8.4. This site may from time to time display third party advertisements. Such advertisements may or may not contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We do not endorse or recommend the goods or services of such advertisers or their websites. If you purchase any goods or services from them or visit any of their websites, you do so at your own risk.
8.5. Copyright in the Website and all the content on it, including but not limited to the service description, photographs and logos (“Website Content”), is owned by Us or Our licensors. You are not permitted to use, copy, modify or distribute the Website Content without Our written consent. However you are permitted to “share” certain Website Content on social media sites, by the use of social media plug-ins where these are made available.
8.6. The website may contain Our trade marks or logos, or trademarks and logos of other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the owner(s) of such marks.
8.7. We may at any time discontinue or limit access to the Website or its content. We may terminate or limit your assess to the Website if you breach these conditions. All disclaimers and limitations of liability by Us will survive termination.
9. Ordering Procedure
9.1. You may offer to purchase any of Our products described in the Website for the price specified on the Website.
9.3. Payment must be effected by credit card using the ordering facility on the Website.
9.4. Confirmation of your order will be sent to your nominated email address once your payment for the transaction has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days please contact Our Contact Centre. The purchase contract is not complete until we issue a confirmation email.
9.5. You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted and paid, even if a confirmation email from Us is still pending.
9.6. If you wish to purchase Our product by telephone, post or by visiting Our venue then any such purchase will be governed by these Terms and Conditions (excluding any terms that are specific to purchases made using the Website) but including the conditions displayed at the Our venue(s).
9.7. Your ticket(s) will be delivered by email. Please bring a printout of the tickets with you to Our venue, otherwise you may not be able to use your tickets.
10.1. The prices of Our products shall be the prices displayed on the Website on the date of your order. There may occasionally be an error in the price displayed on the Website (see section 5.1 below).
10.2. All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Singapore dollars and must be paid in full, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Website.
11. Cancellation due to error or unavailability
11.1. You acknowledge that despite Our reasonable precautions, Our products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to an error or other oversight. In these circumstances, We reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
11.2. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, We will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
12. Cancellation for other reasons
Under normal circumstances, a confirmed order will enable you to engage in the activities specified in your order at Our venue. However there may be circumstances in which we are unable to make the venue or services available on the date or at the time allocated. This may be as a result of unexpected closure of the venue, damage to the facilities rendering them unsafe, insufficient staff availability or otherwise. In such circumstances, we will inform you of the situation and either refund the ticket price or allow you to reschedule (where this is possible). We shall not be liable for travel costs or any other losses in connection with cancellation.
13. Details of conditions applicable to purchase of Our products
Details of the conditions applicable to the purchase of Our products on the Website may differ from time to time. We reserves the right to make any changes to the information and layout of the Website and these Terms and Conditions if necessary to comply with any applicable legislation and to change the details and conditions published on the Website, without affording notice, provided that this does not materially affect the nature of Our products purchased by you.
14. Order submission and your agreement to these Terms and Conditions
When you click on the “I Agree” checkbox you agree to these Terms and Conditions and We will treat this as a binding order. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. Upon confirming your order, we shall supply you, subject to availability, with Our Products set out in your order. We will normally confirm each order made online via the Website or by email within two business days.
Once you have submitted an order, your payment will be non-refundable, even if you decide not to use the ticket(s) ordered.
15. Security Policy
15.1. When purchasing from the Website your financial details are passed through a secure server.
15.2. No transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strives to protect such information, it does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and to the fullest extent permitted by law, We shall have no liability to you for any financial or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in anyway whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Website whether due to negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Us.
15.3. Once We receives your transmission, it will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
16. Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions shall be deemed deleted and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.
© 2018 SuperPark Asia Group Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions