Feel your body. Learn to move it. Have fun. SuperPark spreads the power of sparking. Exercise for the mobile generation.
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing)
Park Operation Hours
10:30am – 8:00pm
Weekends / PH / School Holidays
9:00am – 9:00pm
Getting to SuperPark Singapore
Using the East-West [Green], North-South [Red] and Circle [Orange] line
Take a train to the City Hall (EW13/NS25) or Esplanade (CC3) station and walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get here.
Using the Downtown [Blue] line
Take a train to the Promenade (DT15) station and follow the signage to Suntec City
- Please arrive 15 – 30 minutes before your session begins to maximize your playtime.
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years old and above) for entry. Accompanying adults will be chargeable at SGD$30.90 (non-peak) and SGD$33.90 (peak).
- Identification may be required as proof of age (for children below 8).
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising children under their care at all times.
- All guests entering SuperPark Singapore must complete the Waiver Form before entering the park.
- SuperPark grip socks must be worn at all times by all guests (adult and children) entering the park. Ticket price excludes grip socks; SGD$3.50 per pair.
- SuperPark do not recycle or collect back used grip socks. However, visitors are welcome to reuse their grip socks during their next visit
- No barefoot is allowed in the park.
- Athletics wear or gym outfit is recommended for optimum fun and comfort in our park.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed in the park with the exception of baby formula.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted in the park. Anyone found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol (intoxicated) will not be allowed entry into the park.
- Smoking is not allowed in the park.
- Damages caused through bad, unruly behavior or misuse of the facilities will be charged to the guest.
- Guests agree not to hold the Owners, Management, and Staff of SuperPark Singapore liable for any injury or casualty that may be sustained at the park.
- Use of all SuperPark activity stations is at guests’ own risk.
- The use of the park is governed by regulations and published conditions.
- Tickets and wristbands are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale.
- Failure to follow posted guidelines may result in serious injury or expulsion from the park.
- SuperPark Singapore is under surveillance at all times.
PARK CAPACITY AND IMPACT ON ACCESS
If the park reaches capacity for any event or on a normal day of operating, we reserve the right to close the park to further guests. Whilst this is very inconvenient it is necessary for guest experience and health and safety. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height limits; please refer to below:
- Max 100cm:
- Kid’s Gym
- Min 100cm:
- Flying Fox
- Tube Slide
- Max 120cm:
- Kid’s Trampoline
- Kid’s Airbag
- Min 120cm:
- Valo Jump
- Super Airbag
- Skate & Scoot World*
- Min 140cm:
- Other activities without height restrictions:
- Adventure City
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Street Basketball
- Street Soccer
- Pedal Car Track
- Ninja Track
- The following activities are designed with a maximum weight limit of 120kg for safety:
- Trampoline Platform
- Valo Jump
- Flying Fox
- Super Climb*
- No belt buckles, protruding hairpieces, or studs on clothing are permitted at the Valo Jump, Trampoline Platform, and Super Airbag stations.
- For some activities, we recommend emptying your pockets.
- All electronics, mobile devices, and other handheld objects are not allowed on trampoline mats and padding.
- At the SuperClimb, climbing is only permitted while wearing either covered shoes or climbing shoes. This requirement is in place because laced shoes provide greater support and reduce the risk of injury when properly secured, whereas velcro shoes may come undone easily.
- At the Skate & Scoot World, skateboarding and scooting are only permitted while wearing covered shoes. This requirement is in place because covered shoes can provide support and stability while skating. This helps to prevent injuries and makes skating more comfortable overall.
- Wearing inappropriate footwear such as slippers, sandals, crocs, loafers, or any other type of shoe that is not suitable for climbing, skateboarding, or scooting, is strictly prohibited.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the Conditions of Entry and use of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- SuperPark Singapore reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Singapore’s discretion.