Feel your body. Learn to move it. Have fun. SuperPark spreads the power of sparking. Exercise for the mobile generation.
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing)
Park Operation Hours
10:30am – 8:00pm
10:30am – 9:30pm (First Friday of every month)
Weekends / PH / School Holidays
9:00am – 9:00pm
Getting to SuperPark Singapore
Using the East-West [Green], North-South [Red] and Circle [Orange] line
Take a train to the City Hall (EW13/NS25) or Esplanade (CC3) station and walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get here.
Using the Downtown [Blue] line
Take a train to the Promenade (DT15) station and follow the signage to Suntec City
- Kindly arrive at least 15 – 30 minutes before your session begins to maximise your playtime.
- As of 29 August 2022, mask-wearing in indoor settings will be optional.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by one adult (18 years old and above) for entry. Additional adults will be chargeable at Regular Ticket (sold separately).
- Upon check-in, proof of birth date may be required (babies below 1 or children below 8 years old).
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising children under their care throughout the visit to the park.
- All guests entering SuperPark Singapore must complete the Waiver Form before entering the park.
- SuperPark grip socks are always required while you are in the park. Ticket price excludes grip socks; SGD$3.50 per pair.
- Please be in your athletics wear or gym outfit for optimum fun and comfort in our park.
- Tickets and wristbands are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale.
For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height limits; please refer to below:
- Max 100cm:
- Kid’s Gym
- Min 100cm:
- Flying Fox
- Tube Slide
- Max 120cm:
- Kid’s Trampoline
- Kid’s Airbag
- Min 120cm:
- Valo Jump
- Super Airbag
- Skate & Scoot World
- Min 140cm:
- Other activities without height restrictions:
- Adventure City
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Street Basketball
- Street Soccer
- Pedal Car Track
- Ninja Track
- The following activities are designed with a maximum weight limit of 120kg for safety:
- Trampoline Platform
- Valo Jump
- Flying Fox
- Super Climb
- No belt buckles, protruding hairpieces, or studs on clothing are permitted.
- For some activities, we recommend emptying your pockets.
- All electronics, mobile devices, and other handheld objects are not allowed on trampoline mats and padding.
- Covered sports shoes are required for Super Climb and Skate & Scoot World.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the Conditions of Entry and use of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- SuperPark Singapore reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Singapore’s discretion.