Everybody is warmly welcome at SuperPark!
We cater for birthday parties, school groups and sports clubs.
You name it, we can make it happen!
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing)
Regular Days, 10am – 9pm
Super Days, 9am – 9pm
*PLEASE VIEW CALENDAR HERE.
Getting to SuperPark Singapore
Using the East-West [Green], North-South [Red] and Circle [Orange] line
Take a train to the City Hall (EW13/NS25) or Esplanade (CC3) station and walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get here.
Using the Downtown [Blue] line
Take a train to the Promenade (DT15) station and follow the signage to Suntec City
- Tickets and wristbands issued or purchased are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not for re-sale.
- All guests are required to read and acknowledge SuperPark Singapore waiver form before getting into the Park. Guests are welcome to do it online or onsite.
- Same price applies for adults and children 3 years old or above. Free admission for children below 3 years old.
- Any child below 8 years old must ALWAYS be accompanied and supervised by a responsible guardian (aged 18 or above) with paid and valid admission.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your session.
- For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height limits, please refer to below
- Max 100cm:
- Kid’s Gym
- Max 120cm:
- Kid’s Trampoline Platform
- Min 95cm:
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Street Basketball
- Min 100cm:
- Pedal Car Track
- Tube Slide (max 200cm)
- Flying Fox
- Robo Keeper
- Ninja Track
- Skate & Scoot World
- Min 120cm:
- Trampoline Platform
- Obstacle Wall
- Min 140cm:
- Super Boxer
- Other activities without height restrictions:
- Sliding Mountains
- Kid’s Adventure City
- iTeacher Lü
- Hot Stepper
- Gymnastics Area
- Max 100cm:
- Proof of birth date may be required upon check-in (children below 8 years old, adults and guardians aged 18 and above).
- SuperPark grip socks are always required while you are in the park. Ticket price excludes grip socks; SGD$3 per pair.
- Covered sports shoes are required for SuperClimb and Skate & Scoot World.
- We strongly recommend booking your tickets in advance to ensure you can play when you want. Online tickets may sell out in advance resulting in walk-ins not being able to play.
- Guests on Morning Mayhem session must clear and turnover their lockers by 1:15pm.
- Guests on Middle Session must clear and turnover their lockers by 5:45pm.
- Customers suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry.
- Guests inside the park without a valid ticket and wristband will be liable to a surcharge of S$100.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the Conditions of Entry and use of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- SuperPark Singapore reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Singapore’s discretion