Everybody is warmly welcome at SuperPark!
We cater for birthday parties, school groups and sports clubs.
You name it, we can make it happen!
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing)
Park Operation Hours
Daily: 10.30am – 7.00pm
Getting to SuperPark Singapore
Using the East-West [Green], North-South [Red] and Circle [Orange] line
Take a train to the City Hall (EW13/NS25) or Esplanade (CC3) station and walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get here.
Using the Downtown [Blue] line
Take a train to the Promenade (DT15) station and follow the signage to Suntec City
- Tickets and wristbands issued or purchased are non-refundable, non-transferable and not for resale.
- All guests are required to read and acknowledge the SuperPark Singapore waiver form before getting into the Park.
- No show without notification after 20 minutes of session commencement will result in forfeiture of the booked session.
- Any child below 8 years old must ALWAYS be accompanied and supervised by a responsible guardian (aged 18 or above) with paid and valid admission.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your session.
- To ensure maximum comfort in Superpark Singapore, we highly recommend guest to be in athletics clothing with some stretch
- While participating in the trampoline, kindly empty your pockets entirely. No belt buckles, protruding hairpieces, or studs on clothing are permitted. (e.g. Jeans/ Pants with protruding studs).
- Phones, cameras, and other handheld objects are not allowed on the trampoline mats and padding.
- For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height limits, please refer to below
- Max 100cm:
- Kid’s Gym
- Min 100cm:
- Flying Fox
- Max 120cm:
- Kid’s Trampoline
- Min 120cm:
- Valo Jump
- Obstacle Wall
- Tube Slide
- Skate & Scoot World
- Min 140cm:
- Super Boxer
- Other activities without height restrictions:
- Adventure City
- Hot Stepper
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Street Basketball
- Street Soccer
- Pedal Car Track
- Ninja Track
- Max 100cm:
- Face masks must be worn for ages 6 and above
- No intermingling between social groups
- Maximum of 5 pax per group
- Proof of birth date may be required upon check-in (babies below 1, children below 8 years old, adults and guardians aged 18 and above).
- SuperPark grip socks are always required while you are in the park. Ticket price excludes grip socks; SGD$3.50 per pair.
- Covered sports shoes are required for Super Climb and Skate & Scoot World.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the Conditions of Entry and use of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- SuperPark Singapore reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Singapore’s discretion